ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
bodyCushion™ 4 Piece Body Positioning System - Medical Blue
bodyCushion™ 4 Piece System
A high-tech, high-quality body positioning system, the bodyCushion™ allows a person to lie in any position without unnecessary pressure on soft tissue areas. Supporting the body on its bony structures (clavicles, ribs, sternum, pelvis) enables the body's soft structural components to relax, deeply. The bodyCushion™ is unmatched in enabling this effect. When the body is relaxed, all soft tissue work is easier and more effective. How about treating yourself to a few minutes of blissful relaxation after a hard day at work?
This is the 4-piece set which includes Face, Chest, Pelvic, and Full or Split-Leg Supports. All pieces, including the Face Support Base, are connected with hook and loop straps. This system also comes with a set of instructions and a crescent face pad that comfortably surrounds and supports the face without excessive pressure on the sensitive sinus area.
•Face Support (10" x 10.5")
•Chest Support (15" x 19" x 5")
•Pelvic Support (16.5" x 16.5")
•Leg Support (24" x 11" x 5")
- Foam: The bodyCushion™ is comprised of CO2 and water expanded High Resiliency (HR) foam. This process is gentler to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion™. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Naugahyde® vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion™ are soft, supple, and extremely durable with the Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish. Naugahyde® with Advanced BeautyGard® is technically formulated to achieve the highest performance standards in cleanability, stain resistance, disinfectibility, and abrasion resistance and it provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
- Face Support Base: The bodyCushion™ Face Support Base is formed in an ABS, injection molded process, allowing an extremely durable, functional support for the Face Crescent. Generous openings on all sides provide airflow for clients in the prone position.
- The bodyCushion™ should be covered with a sheet, towel, or fitted cotton covers to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of 10% household liquid dish soap and warm water applied with a soft damp cloth. Wipe away any residue with a water-dampened cloth and then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- To sanitize the bodyCushion™ vinyl and Face Support Base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic.
- Do not use Armor All®, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, essential oils, baby wipes, or alcohol. Consumer cleaning products are subject to change without notice to the consumer and may contain chemicals which could damage vinyl-coated fabric.