ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
bodyCushion™ Breast Protector Medical Blue
This is the bodyCushionTM Breast Protector with a 5-inch cutout. In use, it replaces the standard Chest Support. Because it focuses the body weight on the sternum rather than spread-out over the chest compressing the breasts, this is ideal for large-breasted clients, those who have had surgery in that area of the chest, and pregnant women. This is a wonderful addition to your bodyCushionTM .
- 15" x 19" x 5"
- Foam: The bodyCushionTM is comprised of CO2 expanded, Ultra Max foam. This process is benign to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushionTM. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Naugahyde® vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion™ are soft, supple, and extremely durable with the Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish. Naugahyde® with Advanced BeautyGard® is technically formulated to achieve the highest performance standards in cleanability, stain resistance, disinfectibility, and abrasion resistance and it provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
- The bodyCushion™ should be covered with a sheet, towel, or fitted cotton covers to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of 10% household liquid dish soap and warm water applied with a soft damp cloth. Wipe away any residue with a water-dampened cloth and then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- To sanitize the bodyCushion™ vinyl and Face Support Base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic.
- Do not use Armor All®, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, essential oils, baby wipes, or alcohol. Consumer cleaning products are subject to change without notice to the consumer and may contain chemicals which could damage vinyl-coated fabric.