ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Saltability Himalayan Cube Lamp
Enhance your space with a natural air puifier that is pleasing to the eye. When lit, the lamp will emit a beautiful rose glow and release negative ions into the air to create an effect similar to an ionizer when the salt is warm. 6 foot power cord and 15 watt light bulb is included.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himilayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.