ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
- SaleDisposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50$39.99 Special Price $33.999 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$2.998 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
essie® Gel Base Coat
Start your perfect essie® gel manicure right with the essie® Gel Base Coat.
- Shape and clean the nails and gently push back the cuticles. Using essie® Prep + Finish Nail Cleanser with a lint free pad, completely remove nail dust and oil. Make sure to clean under the nail and around the cuticle as well.
- Apply one thin, even coat of essie® Gel Base Coat. Cap and seal the free edge and cure the nails using an LED Lamp.
- Apply one thin,even coat of essie® Gel Color. Cap and seal the free edge and cure the nails for 30 seconds. Apply a second coat, following the same steps.
- Apply one thin coat of the essie® Gel Top Coat. Cap and seal the free edge and cure for 60 seconds.
- To remove gel residue, saturate a lint-free pad in essie® Prep + Finish Nail Cleanser and wipe down nail. Hydrate skin around nail with essie® Apricot Cuticle Oil.
- For professional use only.
- Polish must be cured with LED Lamp.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!