ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.191 Review
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
This item is out of stock$2.699 Reviews
Fomentek Bag - Fomentek Hot/Cold Water Bag
$19.95 - $24.95
Please Log in for professional pricing
fomentec,formentec,fomentec,formentek,fomentec,fomentec,fomentek The “world’s largest hot water bottle.” Designed to apply heat or cold therapy to any part of the body, it is easy to use, effective, safe, comfortable to lie on, ideal for travel, lightweight, easy to store, and conforms nicely to body curves. Fill the clear, heavy duty plastic bag with cold or warm water and it will retain the temperature for up to 2 hours. Client should lay on top of bag for best results.
The Fomentek hot/cold water bag, appropriately called the "world’s largest hot water bottle", is one of the most useful, general-purpose health products on the market. Designed to conveniently apply comfortable, soothing heat or cold therapy to any part of the body, it is easy to use, effective, safe, comfortable to lie on, ideal for travel, lightweight, easy to store, and conforms nicely to body curves. Fomentek bags are made of a double layer of space age polymer, which is as soft as flesh, yet strong enough to support the weights over 400 lbs. This product is safe to fall asleep on because it gradually cools down during the night. Can retain Temperature for up to 2 hours!
Available in the following sizes:
- Mini (11" x 15")
- Medium (18" x 15")
- Large (18" x 24")
- Fill the clear, heavy plastic bag with cold or warm water 1/3 of the way full
- For a heat treatment, the Fomentek Bag can be filled with warm water (110° - 113° F) and used directly against the skin. The intense moist heat penetrates more deeply than dry heat alone.
- For cold use, the bag can be filled with cold tap water. If freezing the bag a 4:1 water: alcohol ratio is recommended.
- Do not microwave the bag.
- Take proper precautions when filling Fomentek Bag with water hot enough to burn the skin.
Filter By Rating
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!