Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
G5 TherAssist Percussion Massager with Stand
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
G5 TherAssist Massager with Stand
The G5 TherAssist is our latest advancement in massage/percussion technology for use in both physical and respiratory therapy applications. This unit features digital solid-state electronic controls. An expanded cycle-per-second range (10–60 CPS) more closely replicates manual procedures. Ideal for stress reduction, myofascial release, sports rehabilitation, deep muscle therapy, trigger point reduction, treatment of muscle spasm, pain relief by mobilizing lactic acid, and postural drainage. Item includes a one year warranty.
- Easy to use dial controls with visual displays of CPS, Time and Pulsation Range
- Speed feedback logic maintains CPS regardless of load.
- Versatility: Pole, Table Top and Wall Mountable
- Motor runs cooler with digital control (vs. analog control), requiring less amp draw and increasing motor life.
- Comes with Professional Therapy Applicator Package that includes six (6) different applicators.
- Motor: 1/17 horsepower, 24 VDC
- Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Assembled Dimensions: 22" x 21" x 17-3/8"
- Shipping Weight: 35 Lbs
- Approvals: UL, TUV, CE RoH5
- Warranty: 1 year