ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$3.199 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
- SaleALL-TEMP® Comfort Packs - Flexible Hot & Cold Packs$2.59 - $7.49 $2.07 - $5.995 Reviews
- SaleSoothing Touch® Bath Salts - 8 oz Pouch$2.79 - $3.09 $2.37 - $2.63
- SaleNRG® Polar Fleece Blanket - Polar Fleece Massage Table Blanket$17.09 $13.6710 Reviews
- SaleNRG® Microplush Massage Table Blanket$39.89 $29.9214 Reviews
Salus® Aromatherapy Shower Bomb - Shower Steamers
Orthaheel Active Full Length Orthotics, Pair
Orthaheel Relief Full Length Orthotics & Insoles, Pair
- SaleKinesio® Tex Gold™ Tape FP Rolls 2" X 16.4'$11.993 Reviews
- SaleSALUS® Bath Bomb$2.951 Review
Keyano Pumpkin Spice Scrub
$17.00 - $168.005 Reviews
Headache Hammock: Orthopedic Traction Headrest
An orthopedic traction headrest that serves as a natural for headaches, certain migraines, upper neck pain and muscle tension. Designed to mimic the occipital lift, a manual therapy widely practiced by doctors and therapists for decades. The teqchinique has been used clinically to help release muscle tension located in the upper cervical region.
Research has show muscle tension in the upper cervical region may be a leading cause of headaches, including migraines and neck pain. By placing the head properly on the device, the specialized high density foam will lift the head and traction the occiput, while at the same time applying gentle pressure to the muscular tension in the upper neck. This will allow the muscular tension to relax and the head will settle into the hammock of the device. When this occurs, pain may rapidly improve and with regular consistent use, patients or clients may find significant improvement in their headaches and upper neck pain.
The Headache Hammock provides patients or clients an adjunct therapy at home between visits.
It is also works great in office as pretreatment therapy to relax tense muscles in the upper neck prior to treatment.
- FDA registered
- Patented pending
- May be warmed or cooled to enhance its therapeutic effect
- Made of nontoxic, non-allergenic, specialized high density foam
- To clean use a cloth moistened with a mild detergent and allow it to air dry
- MSRP $49.95