ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
Hydrox Instant Hand Sanitizer – 4 oz
Waterless formula allows use everywhere, anytime. Clinical studies performed by independent laboratories using FDA recommended study (test) guidelines concluded that Hydrox Waterless Instant Hand Sanitizers demonstrate rapid kill times:
- On a broad range of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- On Antibiotic-resistant organisms.
Ethyl alcohol’s exceptional cidal activity has led to its recognition as the most effective agent available for a waterless hand sanitizer.
- Effective at elmininating 99.9% of many common harmful germs and bacteria
- With moisturizers aloe & vitamin E
- 4 oz
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Store at room temperature
- May discolor certain fabrics
- May be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
- Purified Water, Isoprpyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Decolorized), Carbomer, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only – hands
- When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a physician if skin irritation or rash develops
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately