ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
This item is out of stock$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Saltability Insulated Himalayan Salt Stone Bag - Holds up to 12 Salt Stones
Easily transport your Himalayan Salt Stones from your warmer to your treatment room using Saltability's Insulated Salt Stone Bag to maintain the stone's warmth during treatment. Hold up to 12 warmed stones.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himalayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.