Kool 'N Fit Pain Relieving Liquid - Topical Analgesic
Kool 'N Fit Pain Relieving Formula A favorite of athletic trainers, Kool 'N Fit spray analgesic does a great job with the temporary relief of sore muscles, joints, arthritis, backaches, strains and bruises. Nice smelling European formula is much lighter than others and downright pleasant. Non-greasy and non-staining, quick absorption into the skin.
Benefits and Features:
- 130+ year old natural formulation
- Formulated without isopropyl alcohol which can be very drying, 100% grain alcohol is used instead
- Contains a blend of 13 different all-natural herbal oils besides Camphor and Menthol, with FDA monographs, so it is not just anecdotal “evidence” of efficacy
- Increases blood flow under the area applied to by up to 31%, Independent Study done by the National Institute of Health, Kyoto Japan
- Not a counter irritant
- Aromatherapy vanishing scent, not overpowering in the first wave attacking your smell sensors
- Not too hot nor too cold, Non irritating to the skin, products that are too cold or too hot only mask the underlying problem thru irritation
- Does not break up Tens pads, as creams and gels do, prolongs the use of such
- Safe to use on minor sunburns
- Great for a relaxing bath or Jacuzzi, apply before, or even in a Sauna
- No animal testing;
- 4 oz
- 8 oz
- 16 oz
- 1 gallon for professionals only*
- Deionized Water, SD-40 Alcohol, Eucalyptus Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Pine Oil, Other Essential Herbal Oils, Polysorbate 20, SD-40 Alcohol, Camphor, Menthol
- Under normal conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Just spray on (no rubbing needed)
- If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.