ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Lloyd Galaxy Mcmanis Hylo Table - Flexion Distraction Table
Lloyd Galaxy McManis Hylo Table
The Galaxy McManis Hylo is a flexion distraction table designed with both doctor and patient in mind. Available in 22" to 28" heights, it features fully adjustable head, chest, lumbar and ankle sections. Simple control levers provide precision control of the pelvic flexion with lateral bending and traction.
The standard chest lumbar section, with spring breakaway, is designed to comfortably accommodate pregnant or large abdominal patients. A lumbar extension combined with extendable and retractable pelvic and ankle sections makes it possible to accommodate patients from 5' to 6' 11".
- Hydraulically controlled Hylo (tilt)
- Deluxe / Adjustable Headpiece
- One piece adjustable chest
- Chest & Pelvic Separation (Power)
- Extension / Retraction of Length (Power)
- Semi-automatic and manual flexion distraction
- Adjustable Ankle Rest (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Tilt Safety Switch
- Speed adjustment of Hylo Feature
- Powered axial distraction
- Lateral bending
- Ankle Straps
- Lloyd's superior designed auto and manual cocking drops
- Manual & Automatic drop Ankle
- Pelvic rotation
- Automatic Flexion Distraction
- Total Dimension Flexion Headpiece
- Grab Bar
- Rotating chest lumbar with breakaway
- Retractable flexion T-BAR
- Angled T-BAR
- Snap-on covers
- Manual & Automatic drop ankle
- Height Range 22" - 28"
- Fully Extended (including Footplate) 91" long
- Fully Retracted (excluding Footplate) 65" long
- Cushion Width 21" long
- Table Width 22" long
- Shipping Weight 400 lbs (approximately)
- Actual Weight 350 lbs (approximately)
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts
Manual and automatic cocking drops are optional on all sections including the optional rotating chest and forward motion/straight drop headpiece. Chest and lumbar drops can be individually operated while in a rotated position with manual and/or automatic cocking. A specially designed spring release is available with the drop chest and lumbar. The automatic cocking drops are built into the table with controls on each side and can be set manually in the event of electrical failure. No noisy compressor is required.
A flexion T-Bar that retracts downward and sideways is also an optional feature.
Fatigue is not a factor when using a Lloyd McManis Hylo. Hydraulic control provides more constant resistance through the flexion range, regardless of the patient's size or weight. The ease of varying resistance makes Lloyd McManis Tables the most popular in the industry.
Hardening and crack resistant Naugahyde upholstery is available in a wide range of colors.
The McManis Hylo is smoothly tilted or lowered hydraulically at infinitely adjustable speeds from horizonal to 70°, and controlled by foot pedals from either side of the table. The footplate falls away flat on the floor when the table is lowered to a horizontal position. A safety switch prevents the table from accidentally lowering from the hylo position.