ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.191 Review
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
This item is out of stock$2.699 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Acuforce Massage Star Tool - Manual Massage Tool
Acuforce Massage Star
The Massage Star has 3 applications: the Wedge, on the top of the tool, to perform Muscle-Stripping and Cross-fiber Friction. The Wide and Narrow Points to perform Trigger Point Therapy and Reflexology. It's soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Works very well with massage creams and oils. A clever tool designed to save your thumbs. Instructional Booklet included. Available in Red.Weight:
- 11 ounces
- The Wedge for performing muscle gliding and kneading. When you are using the Wedge, be sure to use oil or cream. Apply force as comfortable.
- The Wide Point for performing pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- The Narrow Point for performing more specific pressure-point therapy. Apply gentle force to each pressure-point steadily for 10 seconds.
- Soap and water is all that is needed to clean your Massage Star.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, which can break down or destroy the protective coating.