ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Mettler Sys*Stim 208 One Channel Low Volt Stimulators
Mettler Sys*Stim 208 Low Volt Stimulator
The Sys*Stim 208 is a one channel, low-volt stimulator with Surge, Pulse and Tetanize modes. It has easy-to-operate knobs that control stimulation intensity and frequency, a digital timer and a remote patient cut-off switch. It is a small, portable stimulator with a clinical appearance.
- Input: 100 - 240 volt AC 50/60 Hz, 0.75 Amp (max)
- External Fuse: 0.75 A, 250 V, Slow Blow
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 2 3/4 x 6 1/10" x 8"
- Max Treatment Time: 60 minutes
- Channels: One
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic with zero net DC
- Voltage: 110 V Peak into a 1 k ohm load; 28 V peak into a 100 ohm load
- Intensity: 56 µC max per pulse into a 100 ohm load
- Phase Duration: 200 µs at 50% max amplitude
- Frequency: Pulse mode = 1 - 80 Hz; Tetanize Mode = 80 Hz; Surge Mode = 80 Hz
- Surge Cycle: 0.5 on/off to 3.75 on/off
- Sys*Stim 208
- One electrode cable set
- Two gray pin to banana adapters
- One package V Trodes 2” diameter
- One patient safety switch
- Detachable U.L. listed hospital-grade line cord
- Instruction manual and warranty card
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.