ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Monark 881E Floor Model Training Ergometer
Monark Upper Body Ergometer
Monark Rehab Trainer 881 E can be used as either a leg or arm ergometer. It is suitable for use either in the home or in hospitals, where a physiotherapist can pre-scribe an exercise programme, but is not always pre-sent to supervise it. The Monark Rehab Trainer can be used by physically handicapped patients such as para-plegics and amputees as an upper body ergometer and trainer.
- The unit can be calibrated.
- Graduated scale in Watts, showing the workload at 50 r/min. Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Crank arms are individually adjustable both horizontally and vertically.
- Individual crank height adjustment.
- Control knob for adjustment of brake force.
- 18.5"W x 21.2"L x 21.6"H
- Weight: 48.5 lbs