ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
This item is out of stock$18.99
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
This item is out of stock$11.8953 Reviews
Monark Testing Ergometer
Monark Ergomedic 828E is the successor to the 818E. The bicycle has a new softer design, a completely housed flywheel and strengthened frame. A new electronic instrument shows effective output in watts and heart rate using telemetry. The Monark pendulum balance ergometer is the world’s most used test cycle for fitness testing at work.
Electronic meter that shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM), heart rate in beats per minute (HR), cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME), intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED) plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE). In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
The pendulum balance is easy to calibrate. Braking of the wheel takes place mechanically via a belt that runs round the rim of the wheel. The two ends of the belt are attached to a revolving drum to which a pendulum is fixed. This arrange-ment works as a pendulum balance which measures the difference in pulling power on the two ends of the belt.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs)
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever
- Stable frame, solid steel tube
- Wheels for easy transport
- Chestbelt and PC Software are included
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes
- Length 1120 mm (44")
- Height 890-1130 mm (35-44,5") at handlebars
- Height 800-1120 mm (31,5-44") at seat
- Weight 52 kg (114.5 lbs)
- Max userweight 125 kg (275 lbs)