MotherTouch Films: Nurturing Touch for Birth
A unique film featuring four labors and births that demonstrate the integrated use of supportive touch. Two home and two hospital labors and births show deliveries in varying positions: hands and knees, standing, and semi-reclining. Powerful imagery, evocative music, and inspiring narration lead the viewer through this 25-minute visual experience of nurturing touch for birth. Whether used as a new birth film by childbirth educators, or shared by pregnant women with their companions, this film is sure to encourage loving touch.
A birth film highlighting:
- The visual story of 4 women?s labors and births
- Numerous images of the use of supportive touch
- Birth in the hospital and at home
- Beautiful imagery and music
- New mothers, partners and midwives share experiences of touch