- SaleBIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream$14.75 - $323.55 $14.75 - $291.20121 Reviews
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Cradle & Headrest Cover
Plastic Bottle - Massage Lotion & Oil Bottles - Caps & Pumps sold separately
$1.00 - $2.098 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Pain Relief Creams & Ointments - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing98 Reviews
Bottle Pump Only
$1.00 - $6.4918 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Plastic Jar Only - Massage, Spa & Salon Plastic Jars
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack$16.99 Special Price $14.4453 Reviews
BIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Lotion
$15.25 - $276.8545 Reviews
mPact Sports Multi Purpose
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
mPact Sports Multi Purpose – 5 Gallon
Imparts a durable, invisible shield which is protected from odors and stains caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. Specially formulated for sporting facilities to provide protection for athletic equipments and hard surfaces. For use on helmets, pads, gloves, protective gear, workout equipment, athletic training tables and exercise mats. Inhibits bacterial odors on the invisible barrier itself. Controls or eliminates odors, stains and product deterioration.
Use on any athletic facility or protective equipment, including helmets, pads, protective gear, workout equipment, and athletic training tables.
- If bacterial odors or stains are present, first remove with appropriate cleaner such as mPact’s mPerial Disinfectant.
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean.
- Shake bottle before use.
- For fabrics and equipment, test in a small, hidden spot and let dry. Check for any color changes before treating entire item.
- Spray entire surface liberally and evenly.
- Allow garment or padding or equipment to dry before use.
- Reapply as needed.
Use of some cleaners can remove protective barrier and reduce effective protection. To maintain protection, simply reapply after cleaning following instructions noted above.
- Keep from freezing.
- Close cap when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Eyes: Flush eyes with water for at least fifteen minutes. Get immediate medical attention.
- Skin: This material should not cause irritation. In people with an existing sensitivity to such products, a reddening of the skin may occur. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Inhalation: Adverse effects are not expected when product is used in an open area. In the event a person has an existing sensitivity to products such as this, avoid using the product in enclosed areas where vapors may gather. If breathing becomes difficult or painful, consult a doctor.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and able to swallow, quickly have victim drink water to dilute. Do not give anything by mouth if victim is unconscious or is having convulsions. Induce vomiting only if advised to do so by a physician or poison control center. CONTACT A PHYSICIAN OR POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
- If signs/symptoms develop, get medical attention.
- In case of emergency, call 800-222-1222