ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
NRG® Cotton Poly Fitted Massage Sheets designed for professional massage tables
Note: Swatches are not accurate, please view images for linen color. Due to the variations in computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, other electronic displays and printer, actual colors may vary.
NRG® Cotton Poly Massage Fitted Sheet, Each
Specifically designed for professional massage tables. Made from soft, durable 175 thread count of 50/50 cotton-poly blend. Available in White, Natural and Java
Mix and Match your massage table linens to create a color scheme that works with your room. See the complete NRG® Massage Linen Collection to find your perfect pairing.
- Cotton Poly Massage Sheet Set
- Flannel Massage Sheet Set
- Flannel Massage Bolster Cover
- Microfiber Massage Sheet Set
- Microfiber Quilted Massage Blanket
- Microfiber Massage Bolster Cover
- Microplush Massage Blanket
- 36" W x 77" L with a 7" drop
- Actual fabric color may vary due to computer monitor accuracy.
- Massage Linens that have been exposed to oil based products can be combustible. Clean massage linens thoroughly before putting in dryer. Heat from sources such as dryers can cause fire during drying and even after removal from the dryer if massage linens are not cleaned properly. Consult dryer manufacturer's guidelines for drying and storing linens that have been exposed to oils.
- Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- To keep your masssage sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- We recommend using TheraPro Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent or Lotus Touch Always Fresh Professional Detergent as these products are specially formulated to help break down oils without the use of harsh chemicals.
*Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.