ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
NRG® Digital Moist Heating Pad
NRG® Digital electric Moist Heating Pad temporarily relieves pain with the use of moist heat. Relaxes muscle spasms, strains, stress and arthritis pain. No need to microwave - pad produces moist heat from the humidity in the air. Deep, penetrating moist heat is created by this digitally controlled unit for the treatment of pain from overuse, arthritis and tight muscles. A favorite of massage therapists everywhere, it is a potent muscle relaxer that makes working on thick, tight muscles easier and more effective. Replaceable/washable flannel cover. Digital control unit controls temperature and time exactly for precise control of the level and intensity of heat you desire.
- Dimensions: 14" x 26"
- Voltage: 115 V
- Current: 0.81 A
- Wattage: 94W
- Temperature Range: 86°F to 166°F
- Timer: will shut off automatically after the set time expires
- Timer: can be set in 1 minute increment, up to 90 minutes
- Best results are achieved by using the NRG® Digital Moist Heat Pad for no more than 30 minutes at a time, unless prescribed by a physician. The deep, relieving heat and it's positive effects will last for several hours. Moist heat wrap may be applied several times a day, but it is recommended that you allow at least two hours between uses.
- Do not apply heat to swollen, irritated, or areas of broken skin.
- Check skin regularly when using.
- Do not use on infants. Children using pad should not be left unattended.
- Should unusual symptoms appear, discontinue use of product and consult you physician.
- 1 year