ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
Point Relief® Lidospot™ Patches - Pain Relieving Patches
Point Relief® LidoSpot™ Patch
LidoSpot™ pain relieving patches provide long lasting pain relief. Each patch contains the highest amount of lidocaine (4%) permitted without a prescription along with 1% menthol. The patch is large enough to fit areas such as the lower back and can be cut to fit small, hard to fit areas such as the heel or elbow. Use a LidoSpot® patch as part of a pain treatment regimen to provide relief for up to 12 hours.
- Clean and dry treatment area
- If customized size is needed, cut patch to the desired size and shape with scissors
- Remove protective backing from patch to expose active ingredients and adhesive
- Apply patch to treatment area
- Use only one patch at a time – maximum of four patches per day
- Leave patch on treatment area for up to 12 hours
- Do not use patches for longer than 5 consecutive days
- Active Ingredients – Lidocaine HCI 4%, Menthol 1%
- Inactive Ingredients – Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Glucalox, Tartaric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- For external use only. Use only as directed
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use on children under 12
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do no use oils, lotions, or powders on treatment area prior to application
- Do not use with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- If swallowed consult a physician
- If pregnant or breastfeeding contact a physician prior to use