Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Prevention™ One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner Spray 32 Oz (1 qt), 6 PACK w/ 2 Sprayers
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Prevention™ Disinfectant Cleaner Spray 1 qt, 6 PACK w/ 2 Sprayers
Providing Everyday Confidence to Beauty Professionals
Prevention Disinfecting Cleaner Spray was made with you in mind providing fast and effective disinfection of your workplace and treatment areas while being gentle on you, your equipment, and the environment. Case of 6 comes to just $9.99 per bottle. Refill with Prevention 1 Gallon Liquid (sold separately) for $6.24 per bottle.
- FASTEST: Kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi in just 1 minute contact time — up to 10 times faster than other disinfectants.
- SAFEST: Non-irritating to eyes and skin and has no harsh chemical smell. No PPE required. Biodegradable formula breaks down into water and oxygen.
- EASIEST: No diluting or mixing required.
- Comes with six 1 quart (32 oz.) bottles and 2 trigger sprayers/foamers
- Can be refilled with Prevention 1 gallon Liquid (sold separately) to save you money
- EPA Registered hospital-grade disinfection
- Powered by Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®)
- Biodegradable formulation breaks down into water and oxygen
- Complies with American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and State Regulatory guidelines
Where to Use (after every client service)
- Hard non-porous environmental surfaces
- Workstations and treatment areas
- Massage tables and face cradles
- Massage stones and cups
- Esthetic equipment
- Footbaths (non-circulating)
- Reception, waiting areas and pay devices
What it Kills
BACTRICIDAL 1 MINUTE: Acinetobacter baumannii (Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR)) Bordetella bronchiseptica, Bordetella pertussis, Burkholderia cepacia, Chlamydia psittaci (Strain 6 BC), Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterobacter cloacae (New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase 1 positive (NDM -1)), Enterococcus faecalis (Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)), Enterococcus faecium, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Escherichia coli (Extended Spectrum Beta-lactamase (ESBL) positive), Escherichia coli (New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase 1 (NDM-1) positive), Klebsiella pneumoniae, Klebsiella pneumoniae (Carbapenem Resistant (CRE)), Klebsiella pneumoniae (Extended Spectrum Beta-lactamase (ESBL) positive), Klebsiella pneumoniae (New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase 1 (NDM-1) positive) Legionella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pasteurella multocida, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas aeruginosa – (Metallo-beta lactamase (MBL) positive), Salmonella enterica (formerly known as Salmonella choleraesuis), Serratia marcescens, Shigella dysenteriae, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus (Community Acquired Methicillin Resistant Genotype USA 400), Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)), Staphylococcus aureus (Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA)), Staphylococcus aureus (Vancomycin Resistant (VRSA)) (VRS1), Staphylococcus epidermidis (Methicillin Resistant (MRSE)) Staphylococcus pseudintermedius, Stenotrophomonas (Pseudomonas) maltophilia, Streptococcus pneumoniae (Penicillin Resistant (PRSP)) Streptococcus pyogenes
VIRUCIDAL 1 MINUTE: Adenovirus Type 8, Avian Influenza A Virus (H7N9), Avian Influenza A Virus (H3N2), Cytomegalovirus, Feline Calicivirus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, HIV Type 1 (Strain HTLV IIIB), Human Coronavirus, Human Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that may cause COVID-19±), Influenza A Virus (Strain A/Hong Kong/8/68) Influenza B Virus, Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as the surrogate), Pandemic Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Parainfluenza Virus Type 3, Poliovirus Type 1 (Strain Chat) Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Rhinovirus Type-37, Rotavirus (WA strain), Vaccinia Virus and other emerging viruses like Monkey Pox
FUNGICIDAL 1 MINUTE: Candida albicans, Microsporum canis, Trichophyton interdigitale (formerly known as Trichophyton mentagrophytes) (athlete’s foot fungus)
TUBERCULOCIDAL 1 MINUTE: Mycobacterium bovis (TB) (BCG)
How to Use
- STEP 1: Pre-clean any visible dirt or debris from surfaces, equipment, and devices
- STEP 2: Spray evenly and allow to remain wet for 1 minute
- STEP 3: Leave to air dry or wipe away any residual liquid with clean cloth
|Size||32 OZ 6PK|