Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Primapore Nonadherant Dressing, 11.75"X4"
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Primapore Adhesive Dressing
Primapore dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
To dress post-operative wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, lacerations and puncture sites where a water-resistant dressing, which aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, is required. May be used as a secondary dressing over gels, ointments and other primary dressings.
Benefits of Primapore Adhesive Dressing
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad: The polyester wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad while maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
- Safe and secure fixation: The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Soft and conformable: Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae).
- Ease of use: The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates aseptic dressing technique.
- Patient comfort: The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma.
|Brand Name||Smith & Nephew|