ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Review For Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork Exams
Review for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Exams, Third Edition is the most comprehensive study guide for any massage student or practitioner preparing for the NCETM or MBLEx exams. Each topic is presented in a concise outline format, and review questions are included after each part. Practice tests are offered that enable the user to simulate taking the actual exam.
A companion website includes a pretest with chapter numbers alongside the answers, two additional quizzes, 500 electronic flash cards, a template for creating flash cards, crossword puzzles, a Jeopardy-style game, a Hangman-style game ("Don't Tip the Scale"), and labeling exercises.
NEW: Introduction to the Exams (before Chapter 1) describes the three tests available to massage therapists entering the field, and how the content of the test is covered in the book. The three tests are:
- National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCETMB)
- National Certification Examination for Therapeutic Massage (NCETM)
- Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx)
NEW: Test-Taking Tips help students achieve the highest score possible
NEW: Online Pre-test that students are encouraged to take before working through the text--"Did You Know?" boxes in the margins provide practical applications, additional explanations, and real-life examples for the material covered in the book.
- Practice Questions after each of Parts I-V in the book
- Book-wide Practice Examination in Part VI (answers in Appendix)