Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Satin Smooth Ruby Rose Multidirectional Hard Wax with Rose Aroma 14oz
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
MULTIDIRECTIONAL APPLICATION ROSE AROMA HARD WAX
Multidirectional hard wax is formulated with revolutionary technology that allows for application and removal of wax in any direction, taking the guesswork out of waxing. The formula is ideal for all hair types and sensitive skin. Note: This is a NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX.
HOW TO USE
- Remove lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place wax container into warmer.
- Set temperature setting on warmer to “Hot” for 25-30 minutes. Wax should be a thick, caramel-like consistency in the center and soft around the sides. Once desired consistency is achieved, set temperature to “Ready”.
- Test wax temperature on small area inside of your wrist.
- Apply a thin layer of wax in any direction of hair growth, then smooth back over in opposite direction.
- Press the wax down onto skin with fingertips to ensure it has adhered to all hairs and is slightly tacky. If wax is too thick or left on skin too long it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to skin) in one quick motion in any direction of hair growth. Hard wax can be reapplied up to 2-3 times if necessary.
- Remove any wax residue with Satin Release; help soothe discomfort with Satin Cool; condition skin with Satin Hydrate.
Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use on nipples, eyelashes, warts, moles and internal genital area. Do not apply over varicose veins. Consult a physician before waxing if you have diabetes. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps/astringents for 2 hours after application. Avoid sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after waxing. For professional use only. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Use only as directed.
|Brand Name||Satin Smooth|