ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
This item is out of stock$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$3.199 Reviews
Satin Smooth® Scarlet Berry Hard Wax with Acai
The formulation of the New Scarlet Berry Wax makes it great for hair removal and is ideal for fine to coarse hair. It features acai, considered the ultimate “beauty berry” by skin care professionals. It has a pleasing, fruity aroma, spreads thinly and easily and works well on all parts of the body .Dermatologist tested. This is a no strip disposable wax. 50 discs/bag.
- Pour the wax discs into an empty metal wax can and heat them in a Satin Smooth® or other professional wax warmer.
- Set heat to READY for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do not melt wax completely. Wax should be thick in consistency and have a center island of non-melted wax. Wax should be soft around the sides.
- Before hair removal, check if the wax temperature is comfortable by dipping applicator into wax and applying a small amount to the inside of the wrist. If wax runs off applicator, it's too hot – wax should cling to the applicator.
- After cleansing skin with Satin Cleanser®, use a new applicator to apply a thin, even layer of wax in the opposite direction of hair growth, and then back down to encapsulate the hair. For a better grip when removing wax leave a thicker edge at the end of the strip of wax.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until wax hardens. Then raise the edge of the strip and remove quickly, pulling against hair growth.
- After hair removal, apply Satin Release® to eliminate any wax residue, followed by Satin Cool® to help soothe skin.
- Finally, condition skin with Satin Hydrate® to leave the skin soft.
- Once you've completed your service, replenish can with Satin Smooth® Pebble Wax.
- USE CAUTION WHEN MELTED. RISK OF BURNS. DO NOT MICROWAVE. Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or skin with pimples, wounds, cuts or varicose veins. Inspect the skin to ensure that it is dry and free from irritation before use.
- Glyceryl Rosinate, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d’abeille), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, ParafÞ n, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huille minérale), Helianthus Annuus (Sunß ower, Tournesol) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100).
|Brand Name||Satin Smooth|