ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
TheraPro Swedish Effleurage Massage Oil Unscented
TheraPro™ Swedish Effleurage Oil
TheraPro Swedish Effleurage Massage Oil is used for Effleurage and Swedish massage modalities. This is a luxurious blend of natural grapeseed, and almond oils with Vitamin E. Provides a silky smooth glide and excellent absorption, which leaves the skin feeling very soft and moisturized. Naturally water soluble, it cleans up easily and washes out of sheets without leaving an unpleasant odor. Unscented.
- 8 oz.
- 1/2 Gallon (64 oz.)
- 1 Gallon (128 oz.)
- Pumps sold separately. Pumps available for 1/2 gallon and 1 gallon. Pump for 1/2 gallon may need to be cut to size.
- The odor experienced is attributed to one of the raw materials/ingredients used as a neutralizer during manufacturing process. Since these formulas are unscented, ie: no fragrances added, this smell often becomes the most prevalent scent in the product. The product has passed all quality inspection guidelines and requirements for safety and performance.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Cocoate Ethoxylate
- Under normal conditions the shelf life is at least 2 years.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.