ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$2.998 Reviews
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Thumbby Soft Massage Cones - Deep Tissue Massage Tool
Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone
Provides a deep massage without wearing out your thumbs. The Thumbby™ massager is made of solid silicone, the same material used for many household and personal items. Silicone is non-reactive, meaning it can be used with most massage lotions and oils.
Benefits of using the Thumbby:
- Massage Therapists (MTs) can work more hours a day and have longer careers because the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone saves wear and tear on the hands.
- The Thumbby™ massage cone is like an extension of the hand!
- The point is like a thumb.
- The side is like the ulnar side of the palm.
- The bevel is like the heel of the hand and the base is the size of the palm.
- The Thumbby™ massage tool is very comfortable on the receiving end, whether used for self-care or massaging someone else.
- The base has enough suction to stick the Thumbby™ massager onto a smooth surface.
- For personal use stick the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone to a wall or door-frame and self-massage your own back or Stick it to the floor and give yourself a fantastic foot massage!
- The Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone is light in weight. At only 5.5 oz., it's totally portable. Any time you practice a physical activity, take along a Thumby Soft Massage Cone to help loosen up your muscles beforehand and afterwards.