Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards 6th Edition - Human Body Muscles
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Trail Guide to the Body Flashcards, Volume 2, 6th Edition
These beautifully illustrated and user-friendly flashcards come in a two-volume set and are an essential tool for testing your knowledge. Volume 2 (187 cards) covers the muscles of the human body.
These flashcards cover the following chapters:
- Forearm & Hand
- Shoulder & Arm
- Spine & Thorax
- Head & Neck
- Pelvis & Thigh
- Leg & Foot
Features of these flashcards include:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-color format.
- A list of the Action, Origin, Insertion, and Nerve innervation (AOIN) of each muscle.
- Pronunciation guide of each muscle.
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in Trail Guide to the Body.
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question.
- Binder ring that lets you organize cards to study only those you need.
- Durable, coated cards (5 1/2″ x 4′) that are easy to handle and made to last.