Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Vectra Genisys 4 Channel Combo Unit With Cart
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Chattanooga Vectra Genisys 4 Channel Stim/Ultrasound Combo Unit with Cart
The Vectra Genisys is the first modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities in one system, at a fraction of what these modalities would cost alone. Unique modular design lets you choose what fits best in your clinical setting now or easily add later without the replacement of products.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes allow treatment to start, stop, or pause at any time as well as change the amplitude
- Patient Data Management System: Optional software program that provides an organized way to store , display, compare, and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Patient Documentation: Capture and record accurate patient information through the folloing programs: Pain Map Profile, Modality Records, Electrode Placement Diagrams, and Session Notes
- User Defined Protocols: Customizes any waveform to your specific needs. User protocols are organized alphabetically by name for easy recall.
- Clinical Protocols + Indications: Help guide therapy selections
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Display: 5" high contrast color screen
- Patient Data Cards: Built in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Five data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- Weight: 6 lbs. (without cart)
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 9 3/4" (without cart)
- Dual frequency ultrasound, 1 and 3.3 MHz
- 9 Clinical waveforms
- 5 cm sq. applicator, standard
- Full color graphical library
- Warranty: 2 years on units, 1 year on applicators
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.