Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Saltability Himalayan Salt Stone Bamboo Warming Tray
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Saltability Himalayan Salt Bamboo Warming Tray
Saltability's Himalayan Salt Bamboo Warming Tray hold up to 20 Himalayan Salt Stones. Made of bamboo for its ecological benefits and features a silicon-covered base with a state of the art heating technology that helps warm the Himalayan Salt Stones to a consistent 130 degrees (may vary by stones shape, size and thickness). 13" x 20". Amp 75 watts.
- No Stones : Mat & Tray ( the mat is attached to tray)
- 20 Stones (6 round, 6 teardrop, 6 oval, 2 hearts and Massage Stone Warmer Coverlet)
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himalayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.
Manufacturer Warranty Information :
- Every Saltability warmer , including bamboo warming tray and Therapist Choice 15, comes with a 1- year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date if the original retail purchase.