Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Bon Vital'® Naturalé Massage Gel with Jojoba Oil
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Bon Vital'® Naturalé Massage Gel
All natural formula including jojoba oil and botanical extracts of sea algae and green tea. A light formula that absorbs like a lotion with a long lasting glide and smooth finish. Water dispersible for easy cleanup of linens and fabrics. Nut Free. Paraben Free. Unscented.
- Pumps are not included for 1/2 Gallon, 1 Gallon and 5 Gallon. Each sold separately. Pump for 1/2 gallon may need to be cut to size.
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Octyl Palmitate, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax (C18-36 Acid Triglyceride), Glyceryl Monostearate, Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin), Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia Oleifera), Sea Algae Extract.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which modalities are Bon Vital massage lubricants best suited for?
View the Bon Vital Educational Product Modality Guide for more information and product comparison.
What is the shelf life of Bon Vital products?
Bon Vital massage lubricant products that are stored in a cool, dry environment and void of direct light have an estimated shelf life as follows: 24 Months - Massage cremes, butters, lotions, balms, gels and polish; 18 months - Massage oils.*
How to clean Bon Vital products stains from launder massage table linens?
When laundering linens or clothing that have been in contact with Bon Vital’ products use caution. ALL Bon Vital’ massage oil and gel products (oil based) are potentially combustible and can be combustible when exposed to high levels of heat such as a dryer. Bon Vital’ recommends using a commercial grade detergent on all exposed articles of clothing and linens when washing. Also, Bon Vital’ recommends using a medium or low setting of dryer or drip dry method. Please allow all items to cool completely before placing them in storage. Please consult your manufacturer's dryer guidelines for linens and clothing articles that have been in contact with oils.*
For your convenience, Massage Warehouse offers quality massage linen laundry detergents such as Bon Vital' Fresh & Clean Laundry Detergent at great prices!
Are Bon Vital massage lubricants tested on animals?
No, Bon Vital massage lotions, oils, cremes, gels, and other products are never tested on animals.
What does paraben-free mean?
Parabens are chemicals often used as preservatives in cosmetic and health & beauty products that extend shelf life and prevent harmful bacterial and mold growth. As some people prefer to limit their exposure to these types of chemicals, ‘paraben-free’ products that replace those chemicals with naturally derived alternatives are becoming increasingly popular.
* Information sourced from the manufacturer’s website at www.bonvital.com.
|Brand Name||Bon Vital®|