Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing15 Reviews
Intrinsics® Cotton Rounds 2" - 100% Cotton Naturelle™, 80 ct.
- SaleLotus Touch Organic Naturals™ Massage Cream$18.49 - $71.59 $15.72 - $60.8528 Reviews
- SaleBIOTONE® Pure Touch® Organics Massage Creme$19.95 - $385.02 $16.96 - $385.0237 Reviews
BIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream
$12.95 - $312.11113 Reviews
Massage FX® Massage Cream
$8.59 - $238.0951 Reviews
Soma Silk® Professional Massage Creme
$7.79 - $183.89113 Reviews
BIOTONE® Advance Therapy Massage Creme - Massage Cream
$24.75 - $350.9816 Reviews
TheraBlend® Magnesium Calming Cream (By the Makers of CryoDerm®)
$30.00 - $409.00Please Log in for professional pricing13 Reviews
Soothing Touch Versa Creme
$5.99 - $36.0934 Reviews
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Analgesic Massage Ointments and Creams$90.00 - $300.00Please Log in for professional pricing6 Reviews
BIOTONE® Muscle & Joint Relief Therapeutic Massage Creme
$28.65 - $79.4510 Reviews
Bon Vital'® Organica™ Massage Crème - Massage Cream
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Bon Vital'® Organica™ Massage Crème
Decadently rich, luxurious crème formulated with earth-friendly, certified organic ingredients of jojoba, olive oil, shea butter, aloe vera, arnica and chamomile botanicals. Pumpable crème has a lasting glide and superb grip - excellent for all modalities. Nut Free. Paraben free. Unscented. Water Dispersible.
- Pumps are not included for 1/2 Gallon, 1 Gallon or 5 Gallon. Each sold separately. Pump for 1/2 Gallon may need to be cut to size.
- Under normal room conditions the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Purified Water, Certified Organic Arnica Extract (Arnica Montana), Certified Organic Chamomile Extract (Matricaria Recutita), Certified Organic Glycerin, Octyl Palmitate, Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Anuus), Certified Organic Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Certified Organic Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Certified Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Certified Organic Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Certified Organic Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which modalities are Bon Vital massage lubricants best suited for?
View the Bon Vital Educational Product Modality Guide for more information and product comparison.
What is the shelf life of Bon Vital products?
Bon Vital massage lubricant products that are stored in a cool, dry environment and void of direct light have an estimated shelf life as follows: 24 Months - Massage cremes, butters, lotions, balms, gels and polish; 18 months - Massage oils.*
How to clean Bon Vital products stains from launder massage table linens?
When laundering linens or clothing that have been in contact with Bon Vital’ products use caution. ALL Bon Vital’ massage oil and gel products (oil based) are potentially combustible and can be combustible when exposed to high levels of heat such as a dryer. Bon Vital’ recommends using a commercial grade detergent on all exposed articles of clothing and linens when washing. Also, Bon Vital’ recommends using a medium or low setting of dryer or drip dry method. Please allow all items to cool completely before placing them in storage. Please consult your manufacturer's dryer guidelines for linens and clothing articles that have been in contact with oils.*
For your convenience, Massage Warehouse offers quality massage linen laundry detergents such as Bon Vital' Fresh & Clean Laundry Detergent at great prices!
Are Bon Vital massage lubricants tested on animals?
No, Bon Vital massage lotions, oils, cremes, gels, and other products are never tested on animals.
What does paraben-free mean?
Parabens are chemicals often used as preservatives in cosmetic and health & beauty products that extend shelf life and prevent harmful bacterial and mold growth. As some people prefer to limit their exposure to these types of chemicals, ‘paraben-free’ products that replace those chemicals with naturally derived alternatives are becoming increasingly popular.
* Information sourced from the manufacturer’s website at www.bonvital.com.
|Brand Name||Bon Vital®|