ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Fast Freeze Pain Relief Spray & Pain Ease Spray
Fast Freeze Pain Relief
Bell-Horn’s Fast Freeze is designed to work on the neck, back, shoulder, calf as well as the arm, elbow, wrist, leg, knee and ankle. FastFreeze is great for preventative use when doing tasks that aggravate arthritic joints; simply spray or rub FastFreeze before doing activities which result in painful flair-ups.
- Derived naturally from peppermint oil, Menthol is a very mild local anesthetic which can be applied directly to the skin giving a cool sensation to the applied area. Menthol offers short-term relief for aches associated with arthritis as well as general muscle sprains and other similar conditions.
- Originating from the wood of the Camphor Laurel Tree, Camphor%u2019s penetrating, fragrant odor gives a cool sensation to the skin, while its antiseptic and anesthetic properties act as a skin-conditioning instrument. As it absorbs into the skin Camphor provides a numbing effect helping to ease and reduce pain.
- Dried leaf juice from the Aloe plant can be used as an anti-inflammatory agent while offering a healing effect when used on the skin.
- Ilex, the herbal extract from the holly plant helps protect the skin as well as extending properties of the analgesics found in FastFreeze.
- Vitamin E acts as both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!