ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
This item is out of stock$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Footlogix® Professional Callus Softner
This spray-on formula provides an effective, instant softening treatment for calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and fissures/rhagades. Penetrates into the skin, softening the skin for easy callus reduction. With Urea, softens calluses and cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating. Significantly shortens treatment duration, by reducing time required for filing of calluses. Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types. Pump spray makes Callus Softener easy to use
- For professional use only.
- 6.09 fl. oz.
- 32 fl. oz.
- 1 Gallon(128 fl. oz)
- Calluses, as well as dry skin and nails.
- Use as a callus and cuticle softener for all pedicures.
- May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments.
- Recommended for use in dry pedicures
- Spray callused areas and cuticles from a distance of approximately 10 cm / 5 in. until skin is moistened.
- Allow to penetrate for 2 to 3 minutes or until skin is still damp but no longer wet (depending on the thickness of the calluses). May be reapplied as necessary.
- File callused areas with a stainless steel Footlogix Professional Pedicure File or professional foot file of your choice.
- When finished filing, remove debris with a towel and re-spray foot lightly with the Callus Softener. Do not wash off: product will continue working with cumulative, long-term effects.
- Water (Aqua), Urea, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben