ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Face Shield Direct Splash Protection
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Dukal Body Toaster Mylar Blanket - Spa Wrap
Harmony Salt Himalayan Massage Salt Stones - Massage Stones *Various Sizes and Shapes
Harmony Salt Himalayan Massage Salt Stones
Himalayan Salt Stone Massage™ is an innovative healing technique using warm salt crystal stones to ground and balance the body's electromagnetic field, central nervous system and meridians. Salt crystals from an ancient primal sea beneath the Himalayan Mountains are hand-carved into massage stones that gently soothe away an accumulation of stress, tension and pollutants. Feel the energy of the 250 million year old mineral salt as you enjoy a gentle massage with these crystal salt stones.
- Stones may vary in color and size; receiving heart-shaped stones is not guaranteed. May be used with a small amount of jojoba oil or coconut oil for massage.
- Stone Size: 2" - 3"
- Available in Sets of 6, 12, 18 and 24.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you heat the stones? Any dry heat source, heating pad, toaster oven, skillet, light bulb, and of course our aesthetically pleasing, air purifying salt stone warmer lamp, or salt bowl lamp. We do not recommend heating in the microwave.
- How do you clean the stones? Ultimately salt is antimicrobial, and should not require any disinfecting. Since we cannot guarantee this, we recommend cleaning the stones this way: After each use you can take a spray bottle and make a solution of thyme and tea tree oil and spray the stones and dry them immediately. At the end of the day, you can take a bottle of warm or hot water and put a couple of tablespoons of white vinegar in it with 10 drops of tea tree oil. You then dip the stone and swish it around. You can leave it in a few seconds, but any length of time will cause the stone to disintegrate. Dry the stone immediately, put it back on it's heat source to dry better and further sanitize.
- How long do they last? The stones last indefinitely, as long as they are kept dry. When exposed to moisture they will pit and sometimes dissolve depending on how much moisture. When they get rough you can sand them with sand paper to smooth them. When used with water for salt scrub and lymphatic drainage, they will need to be replaced from time to time.
- Can you use them with lotion or oil? We do not recommend using with oil. It is difficult to clean and clogs the salt. We recommend using Jojoba or Coconut oil. These two oils do not get rancid or degrade the salt. Depending on the skin you can use the stones dry as well.
- Do you have to heat the stones? The stones have a therapeutic effect warm or cold. When warmed, the negative ion potential of the stone is ignited.
- Do I leave my lamp on all the time? For best air purification, it is recommended to leave the lamp on all the time. The heat is what creates the ion exchange. Some people cannot sleep with the lamp on. In which case you can turn it off manually or keep it on a timer.