- SaleBIOTONE® Dual Purpose™ Massage Creme - Dual Purpose Massage Cream$14.75 - $323.55 $14.75 - $291.20121 Reviews
NRG® Premium Microfiber Massage Table Cradle & Headrest Cover
Plastic Bottle - Massage Lotion & Oil Bottles - Caps & Pumps sold separately
$1.00 - $2.098 Reviews
CBD CLINIC™ Pain Relief Creams & Ointments - 44g Jars
$55.00 - $90.00Please Log in for professional pricing98 Reviews
Bottle Pump Only
$1.00 - $6.4918 Reviews
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Plastic Jar Only - Massage, Spa & Salon Plastic Jars
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack$16.99 Special Price $14.4453 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
BIOTONE® Advanced Therapy® Massage Lotion
$15.25 - $276.8545 Reviews
HobaCare Jojoba Oil USDA Certified 100% Organic Jojoba Oil
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
USDA Certified 100% Organic HobaCare Jojoba
HobaCare's Certified Organic Jojoba has been certified by the USDA - the most prestigious organic certification available. This certified organic version features the same expeller-pressed quality as HobaCare's 100% pure, pesticide-free jojoba . This product is technically not an oil but a liquid wax ester and will not become rancid or stain. Unlike oils, this will not clog pores and is non-allergenic.
- 4.2 oz.
- 8.4 oz.
- 32 oz.
- 1/2 Gallon (64 oz.)
- 1 Gallon (128 oz.)
- Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils. Oil products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils.
- During Winter , Jojoba may congeal while in transit . Congealing does not affect the Jojoba. Please remember : Jojoba is not oil . Remove the container from its packaging and leave it at room temperature to thaw out.Please do not use a microwave to speed up the thawing process.
- After Thawing it , you may notice white wisps in the jojoba or at the bottom of the bottle . They are Phospholipids, an integral constituent of jojoba. Good for the skin! Simply shake the bottle to re-integrate.
*Customer may receive product in old packaging.