ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.39 As low as $1.89
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
This item is out of stock$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
This item is out of stock$3.199 Reviews
Introduction To Deep Tissue Home Study Course
Introduction to Deep Tissue Massage Home Study Course
The 15 CE hour deep tissue massage home study course will introduce you to the theory and practice of deep tissue massage. This course will explain valuable deep tissue principles such as the definition of deep tissue massage, client positioning, ergonomics, anatomy, and contraindications to deep tissue massage. The text outlines step-by-step basic deep tissue strokes. And more than one hour of online video clips are included demonstrating deep tissue techniques. This course is great for any therapist looking to further their knowledge in the art of deep tissue massage!
This Course Will Present:
- Definition, contraindications, and benefits of deep tissue massage
- Anatomy of the muscular system
- Client positioning for deep tissue massage bodywork
- Proper body mechanics for using deep tissue massage
- How common techniques you already know, such as effleurage, friction and petrissage, can be used to perform deep tissue massage
- More than one hour of online video clips demonstrating deep tissue massage techniques
You Will Receive:
- Deep Tissue Massage textbook, by Art Riggs, guide with instructions, more than one hour of online video clips, exam of 86 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion, and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
- The Center for Massage Therapy Continuing Education, LLC is an Approved Provider through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB); Approved Provider number 409296-00
- Our continuing education courses are also accepted by the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and most state boards.