Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing16 Reviews
Introduction To Deep Tissue Home Study Course
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Introduction to Deep Tissue Massage Home Study Course
The 15 CE hour deep tissue massage home study course will introduce you to the theory and practice of deep tissue massage. This course will explain valuable deep tissue principles such as the definition of deep tissue massage, client positioning, ergonomics, anatomy, and contraindications to deep tissue massage. The text outlines step-by-step basic deep tissue strokes. And more than one hour of online video clips are included demonstrating deep tissue techniques. This course is great for any therapist looking to further their knowledge in the art of deep tissue massage!
This Course Will Present:
- Definition, contraindications, and benefits of deep tissue massage
- Anatomy of the muscular system
- Client positioning for deep tissue massage bodywork
- Proper body mechanics for using deep tissue massage
- How common techniques you already know, such as effleurage, friction and petrissage, can be used to perform deep tissue massage
- More than one hour of online video clips demonstrating deep tissue massage techniques
You Will Receive:
- Deep Tissue Massage textbook, by Art Riggs, guide with instructions, more than one hour of online video clips, exam of 86 questions, course evaluation, certificate of achievement upon completion, and unlimited phone support for any of your questions.
- The Center for Massage Therapy Continuing Education, LLC is an Approved Provider through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB); Approved Provider number 409296-00
- Our continuing education courses are also accepted by the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and most state boards.