ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$1.99Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleEarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.$12.49 Special Price $10.6253 Reviews
Living Earth Crafts® Napa Flat Top Spa Treatment Table with Shelf Base
Living Earth Crafts® Napa Flat Top Table with Shelf Base
The Napa multi-purpose table enables resorts to offer a full range of spa services virtually anyplace where power is not readily available. Smooth, quiet height adjustments are easily accomplished with the client on the table with only a few revolutions of the sturdy, fold-away handle. Simple, but elegant hardwood design will enhance any treatment room. Standard features include flat massage top, trestle base, 3" 3-layer Deluxe Salon Cushioning and your choice of buttery soft Natursoft™ upholstery and table width.
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs||UL/CE Certified||CE Mark|
|Width||28", 30" or 32"||Rounded Corners||Yes|
|Height Range||25"- 37"||Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
- Quietech™ manual hydraulic Lift System
- 3.5" deluxe cushioning system
- Naturesoft™ upholstery
- Ultraleather® upholstery
- Stain & Lacquer upgrade
- 3" or 4" Strata memory foam upgrade
- Locking Casters
- PowerPort™ power management system
- Low Height Range
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.
|Brand Name||Living Earth Crafts®|