ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Headrest & Face Cradle Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs - 100 pack
Living Earth Crafts® Napa La Mer™ Wet/Dry Treatment & Massage Table
Living Earth Crafts® Napa La Mer™ Wet/Dry Table
The Napa La Mer™ is the perfect solution for wet treatments, massage, Vichy showers, body wraps, mud masques, scrub treatments, and more. This beautiful shelf table is crafted with treated water resistant Teak wood and marine grade foam and Aqua™ vinyl. Add stainless steel hardware and a vented HDPE top and you have a table ready to endure the constant rigors of a wet room environment. Non-electric height adjustments are easy and can be done while the client is on the table. Just a few revolutions of the handle and the Napa La Mer positions itself perfectly for a number of wet room treatments as well as massage. Unlike other wet room tables, the comfortable upholstered top is designed to drain and can be removed for periodic disinfecting. At the end of their useful life, the foam and upholstery can easily be replaced.
- Manual Hydraulic Lift System with Fold-away Handle
- Flat/Massage Top
- Premium Marine Grade Foam
- Durable Water Resistant Aqua Upholstery
- Water Resistant Teak Base with slotted Shelf
- HDPE Top
- Stainless Steel Hardware
|Width:||29"||Height Range:||26" - 38"|
|Length:||70.25"||Recommended Lift Capacity:||500 lbs.|
- Headrest pictured is not included.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at email@example.com. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.
|Brand Name||Living Earth Crafts®|