Lotus Touch® Essential Oils - 10 ml & 5 ml
Lotus Touch® Single-Note Essential Oils - 10 ml & 5 ml
Lotus Touch single note essential oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. Each oil is triple tested by independent testing facilities to ensure purity. Available in 10 ml bottle and select available only in 5 ml.
- Frankincense and Sandalwood are only available in 5 ml.
- Bergamot: 246-0200 Sweet and spicy aroma known to uplift and balance.
- Chamomile, German*: 246-0220 Strong, sweet, and fruity. Anti-inflammatory, good for eczema, acne, and burns.
- Chamomile, Roman*: 246-0221 Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Excellent for sensitive and itchy skin.
- Cinnamon: 246-0215 Powerful fungicide and antispasmodic. Don’t use directly on the skin.
- Clary Sage: 246-0201 Deeply relaxing and comforting. Noted for euphoric properties.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: 246-0202 Clearing, herbaceous, menthol-like fragrance. Contains 80-85% eucalyptol oil extracted from Chinese eucalyptus leaves, which makes this one of the most pure, concentrated versions available. Can be used in massage, steam rooms or facial services.
- Frankincense: 246-0222 Balancing and warming. Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. 5 ml
- Geranium: 246-0172 Delightful rosy, sweet aroma. Balancing, stabilizing and uplifting.
- Ginger: 246-0217 Sweet, earthy, warming and stimulating. Improves circulation.
- Grapefruit: 246-0203 Wonderful bright, fresh and tangy aroma. Revitalizing and invigorating.
- Helichrysum*: 246-0228 Fruity, honey-like aroma. Powerful cleansing and regenerative essential oil.
- Jasmine*: 246-0225 Warm, floral and rich aroma. Calming and sensual.
- Lavender Highland: 246-0205 Steam distilled from freshly cut flowering tops of the lavender bush harvested at high altitudes Provence region of France in the foothills of the Alps. This exceptional oil has 44% Linalyl Acetate content, indicating superior quality oil. Its Ester content is 50-52%, which gives this exceptionally fine oil its gentle, rounded aroma. Fresh, floral, sweet aroma and is clear to pale yellow in color. Perfect for customized treatments, in a diffuser or as a first aid oil.
- Lemon: 246-0212 Light fresh aroma. It is astringent, revitalizing, antiseptic and refreshing.
- Lemongrass: 246-0213 Fresh, citrus aroma. Stimulating, antiseptic and toning.
- Lime: 246-0218 Fresh, sharp citrus aroma. Cleansing, refreshing and energizing.
- Neroli*: 246-0226 Subtle, warm, gentle aroma. An antidepressant, and relaxing oil.
- Patchouli: 246-0214 Sweet musky and sensual aroma. Soothing, and excellent for dry, mature skin
- Peppermint: 246-0210 Minty fresh aroma. Cooling, invigorating, and clearing.
- Rose Absolute*: 246-0227 Delicately harvested Moroccan rose petals are carefully distilled to capture the true essence of the rose. In its concentrated form, Rose Essential Oil is too powerful for most. Lotus Touch has preblended this premium oil with Jojoba
Carrier Oil to reflect its naturally sweet, floral aroma. Ready-to-use.
- Rosemary: 246-0207 Herbaceous and penetrating aroma. Stimulating and energizing.
- Sandalwood: 246-0223 Woody sensual fragrance, soothing and grounding. 5 ml
- Spearmint: 246-0219 Subtle mint aroma. Cooling and calming oil for the nerves and digestion.
- Sweet Orange: 246-0206 Warm and bright. Instills optimism and happiness.
- Tea Tree: 246-0208 Camphorous and medicinal aroma. The perfect first aid oil
- Ylang Ylang: 246-0209 A sweet, exotic floral smell. Sensual, uplifting and relaxing properties
(*Preblended with Jojoba Carrier Oil, 5% solution)
- Store essential oils in dark glass bottles.
- Keep bottles upright and at room temperature and away from bright sunlight.
- Essential oils are highly flammable and may corrode polished surfaces, plastic and rubber.
- keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes and skin. Dilute prior to use on skin. Do not take internally. For adults only. Keep away from children. Not recommended for use during pregnancy. If suffering from a medical condition, seek advice from a doctor before use.
- If you have allergies and/or sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended before each use.
- If you have an adverse reaction to an essential oil, discontinue use and seek professional advice.
For more information about a particular scent, select that option from the menu selection.
|Brand Name||Lotus Touch®|