Living Earth Crafts® Pro Salon Kensington™ Multi- Purpose Hydraulic Treatment Table
The new Pro Salon Kensington™ by Living Earth Crafts provides the perfect balance of poise and comfort . This elegant treatment table is a true icon in the making, loaded with all of the professional features you've come to expect from the Living Earth Crafts Pro Salon™ collection of tables. With an extraordinary 6” Strata™ memory foam cushioning system and an embedded table warmer, it guarantees the ultimate in client comfort and relaxation. Welcome to luxury.
- Shown with Craftsman style cabinetry and Espresso Stain.
- Standard finish is Natural Maple
|Width:||28", 30" or 32"||Rounded Corners:||Yes|
|Height Range:||26.25" - 37.50"||Free Shipping:||No|
|Foam:||6" Strata™||Warranty:||Limited Lifetime|
|Lift Capacity:||650 lbs.|| || |
- Quietech™ Hydraulic Lift Actuators
- Fully articulating electric salon top with rounded corners
- Ergonomic hand and foot controls
- Strata™ 6" memory foam cushioning system
- Hot Towel Cabi Ready
- PowerPort™ Power Management System
- Salon Style Neck Roll
- Square stitch upholstery
- Embedded table warmer cover
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Living Earth Crafts (LEC) offers an industry best warranty, worldwide, on all tables and accessories. We guarantee our table frames against defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the table, or five years after the model is discontinued. Foam and upholstery covering are warranted for three years. Hydraulic systems, motors, controls and actuators are warranted for two years, including parts and labor. LEC’s warranty service for stationary tables is offered on-site, where feasible. Accessories and options are warranted for one year, unless otherwise noted. LEC may repair or replace defective components at our discretion. For factory repairs on portables, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product to the factory. LEC will return the warranted product, standard shipping pre-paid, to customers in the continental US. International customers are responsible for any applicable duties and taxes, as well as all shipping charges inbound and outbound. Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance procedures, and damage caused by accident, misuse, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect (which includes tears in the upholstery and damage caused by harsh chemical-based cleaners) are not covered under this warranty. All warranties are limited to repair or replacement, at LEC’s discretion, unless otherwise stated.
- TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE: Please contact Living Earth Crafts at (800)358.8292 or (760)597.2155, or email us at email@example.com. Please have proof of purchase and the product serial number readily available to ensure expedited service.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!