Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Thai Herbal Ball Steamer
The most appropriate steamer we have found for the herbal balls. Provides good steam while allowing for excellent temperature control. The herbal ball treatment traditionally is a hot treatment. The Sabai Ball is pressed along the Sen Sib lines, or acupressure zones of the body in a series of motions that include: a "rock 'n roll," or back and forth motion; a "rolling" or orbital circular motion; and a "dragging" motion which is used to increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage. The Sabai Ball is used in combination with traditional Thai or Swedish massage or as a tool to work on a specific part of the body that needs special attention for muscular tightness or pain.
- Holds approximately 2 Large or 6 Small Herbal Balls.
- Size: 5 Quarts
Herbal Ball Steamer Only
- Take care when lifting the steamer lid to release the steam away from the body
- The temperature of the Sa-Wan Ball is very hot when first taken out of the steamer and cools over time
- The ball handle can be very hot when lifting from the steamer; use a washcloth or similar item to grab the handle when necessary
- Always test the temperature of the ball before applying it to the client, whenever a new ball is retrieved from the steamer, and also during its use to feel the evolution of the heat of the ball
- The temperature that the client experiences from the herbal ball is related to the temperature of the ball, the time that it is touching a single point on the body, and the pressure with which it is applied
- The ball is often very hot when retrieved from the steamer. A way to utilize this heat effectively is to "stamp" with rapid movements along the body, gradually working more slowly and detailed, as the ball begins to lose some of its heat
- There are five basic techniques in using the Sa-Wan Ball, with the most popular being Rocking and Rolling. In all cases, the ball is applied using steady pressure, perpendicular to the area being treated
- Rocking - steadily rocking the ball back and forth in a lateral motion
- Rolling - pivoting the ball in a circular motion while continuing to maintain steady, downward pressure.
- Stamping - light, rapid touching of the ball along the body
- Stationary - steady downward pressure while holding the pall perpendicular to the area being treated
- Dragging - steady pressure perpendicular to the Sen line while dragging. This technique is used to improve blood flow or lymphatic drainage and can provide a sense of discomfort to some clients, depending on the amount of pressure used