Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
Saltability Himalayan Salt Panel in Cedar Frame with Salt Bricks
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
Himalayan Salt Panel in Cedar Frame with Bricks
Create a pure and clean environment for your clients while taking you space to the next level by adding Himalayan Salt easily with Saltability's beautifully lit Himalayan Salt Panels. Great for your wellness facility, home or office. Long lasting LED lights create a beautiful ambient glow to the panels while enhancing the salt's natural healing properties.
- 9 Bricks (29.25" W x 17" H)
- 12 Bricks (29.25" W x 20.75" H)
Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Improves circulation.
- Promotes healthy blood sugar.
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses.
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia.
- And more...
How to care for stones:
- Himilayan Salt can't hold bacteria because it is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial. You may take an extra preventative step if you would like using an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant like Decon 30. It is not toxic and has no harmful effect to your client, therapist, or Himalayan salt stones. 2-3 gentle sprays followed by immediately drying the stones thoroughly with a cotton towel. Stones may be lightly sanded using sandpaper if needed. To season new stones you may coat stones in massage oil for 5-15 minutes then wipe with a cotton towel to smooth the stone down. Stones will become smoother with each massage.