ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
This item is out of stock$11.8953 Reviews
Bailey Stall Bars - Physical Therapy Stall Bars
Bailey Stall Bars
- Stall bars are a versatile piece of equipment ideal for sports medicine clinics, gyms, schools, and hospitals.
- Users can perform shoulder range of motion exercise from a sitting or standing position.
- Top rungs are designed for chinups or pullups.
- Measures 36”W x 96”H.
- Constructed of Poplar and Ash wood.
- Weight capacity 250 lbs.
- Natural or walnut finish
**Please note, stall bar bench is sold separately**
Stall bars are commonly used by physical therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and gymnasts. Stall bars are an excellent tool for developing strength, conditioning, and flexibility throughout the entire body. Professionals use stall bars in a clinical setting for mobility, rehabilitation, injury prevention, correcting posture and improving body alignment. Stall bars work the best as a supporting accessory together with other tools such as kettlebells and barbells.