ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
This item is out of stock$1.191 Review
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
This item is out of stock$2.699 Reviews
TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent - Massage Sheet Detergent
TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent
TheraPro™ Clean Sheet laundry Detergent is a proven favorite with massage professionals. This product has a pleasant, clean scent that is patented with a European enzyme blend that actually breaks down oils without harsh chemicals. Because it is concentrated, you can use just 4 oz per load, for effective cleaning. For especially tough stains or odors, fill your washer with hot water and detergent, then soak your sheets for 10-15 minutes prior to beginning the wash cycle. Environmentally friendly. Contains NO phosphates and it is biodegradable. Safe for high efficiency washers.
- 1 Gallon
- Pump available for 1 Gallon.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.
- Water, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Surfacetanct Blend, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Ethanolamine, Methlychloroisothiazolinone, Methlyisothiazolinone.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.