Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing15 Reviews
Intrinsics® Cotton Rounds 2" - 100% Cotton Naturelle™, 80 ct.
TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent - Massage Sheet Detergent
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TheraPro™ Clean Sheets Laundry Detergent
TheraPro™ Clean Sheet laundry Detergent is a proven favorite with massage professionals. This product has a pleasant, clean scent that is patented with a European enzyme blend that actually breaks down oils without harsh chemicals. Because it is concentrated, you can use just 4 oz per load, for effective cleaning. For especially tough stains or odors, fill your washer with hot water and detergent, then soak your sheets for 10-15 minutes prior to beginning the wash cycle. Environmentally friendly. Contains NO phosphates and it is biodegradable. Safe for high efficiency washers.
- 1 Gallon
- Pump available for 1 Gallon.
- To keep your sheets free of oil stains we recommend washing them as soon as possible (within 24 hours). If you wait longer it will cause the oils to set, making them more difficult to launder. For badly stained linens, presoak or pre-treat with a commercially available de-greaser or stain remover.* Wash in warm water and then rinse in cold. Avoid using hot water as this can cause oil stains to set and become rancid. If sheets still smell of oil after laundering DO NOT put them in the dryer, pretreat and launder again before drying.
- Pre-test de-greaser or stain remover in a small area of the sheet before using.
- Water, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Surfacetanct Blend, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Ethanolamine, Methlychloroisothiazolinone, Methlyisothiazolinone.
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.