Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Pain Stick - Level 5
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing15 Reviews
Intrinsics® Cotton Rounds 2" - 100% Cotton Naturelle™, 80 ct.
TheraPro™ Sweet Almond Oil - Sweet Almond Massage Oil
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
TheraPro™ Sweet Almond Oil
This is a light oil that is excellent for most massage techniques. With its natural concentration of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, it is great for skin because it naturally combats dry, itch skin and inflammation. Add TheraPro™ essential oils for the benefits of aromatherapy with every massage. Oil is cold pressed.
- Gluten Free
- Essential Oils Compatible
- Pumps sold separately. Pumps available for 1/2 Gallon and 1 Gallon. Pump for 1/2 Gallon may need to be cut to size.
- Shelf life is estimated at 18 months under normal room conditions
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- All oils and gels regardless of brand, can be combustible. Use caution when laundering linens that have been exposed to oils and gels. Oil and gel products are potentially combustible when exposed to heat in the dryer. Consult dryer manufacturer’s guidelines for drying linens that have been exposed to oils and gels.