ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
$2.29Please Log in for professional pricing
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
- SaleTENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer$18.99 Special Price $17.09
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
- SaleCBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
Activator® I Adjusting Tool With Palm and Finger Pads
Chiropractic Activator® I Adjusting Instrument with Palm and Finger Pads
The Original ACTIVATOR Instrument is the first high-speed, low force chiropractic adjusting instrument of its kind. The ACTIVATOR I, created by Dr. Arlan Fuhr, D.C., provides accurate and consistent thrust to help heal injuries of the spine and extremities. Its traditional design is still a favorite among many practitioners today, delivering reliabil-ity and results using mild strength. The ACTIVATOR I is designed to deliver a mild thrust which is gentle enough to be used on pediatric and geriatric patients. Made of stainless steel, this device has a 2-year manufacture warranty and is Made in the USA.
Chiropractic Activator® I Adjusting Instrument Specs
- Activator I Weight : 6.4 oz.
- Variable Settings : Yes
- Revolutions : 0 to 7
- Adjustable Extensions : Yes
- Automatic Pre-Load : No
- Ergonomically Designed Handles : Yes
- EZ-Grip Handle Option : No
- Output Force Range : 10.6-27.6 lbs