ScripHessco Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Ice Pack 5" x 10.5"
This item is out of stock$2.29 As low as $1.89
TENS 3000 Unit - Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Analog with Timer
Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
KN95 5-Ply Mask - Single Use
CBD CLINIC™ Pro Sport Pain Stick 30g - CBD Pain Relief Topical Analgesic
$80.00Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
EarthLite® Flat Disposable Face Pillow Covers for Massage Tables & Chairs, 100 ct.
- SaleDUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket$1.09 Special Price $0.931 Review
Disposable 3-ply Face Mask with Ear Loop Blue - Pack of 50
BIOELEMENTS® Pumice Peel®
BIOELEMENTS® Pumice Peel® 2.5 oz.
Manual microdermabrasion facial exfoliator buffs away dullness with ultra-fine pumice crystals. Spherical ultra-fine pumice crystals buff away dead, dulling cells to reveal fresh new skin. Pores appear smaller. Skin feels smoother. Surface lines and wrinkles seems to fade. For all skin types, except Sensitive.
How to Use:
- To use as a scrub: Apply to moist skin and gently massage. Rinse off with water. Avoid getting into eyes.
- To use as a mask and scrub: Apply to clean skin and let dry. Wet fingertips and massage gently to soften mask and exfoliate skin. Rinse off with water avoiding eyes.
- Use up to 3 times a week.
- Water (Aqua, Eau), Pumice, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Octanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Cetrimonium Bromide, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone