Plastic Cap with a Pop-up Pouring Spout For Bottle Sizes 2 - 16 Oz (Flip Top)
Natural Bristle Contour Body Brush - Dry Brush
Twist Lock Jar Pump White 8 Oz
Boar Brush with Strap - Boar Bristle Exfoliating Brush
DUKAL™ Spa Reflections™ Body Toaster™ Spa Wrap Mylar Blanket
CaviCide™ Wipes (160 Count)
We want you to be 100% satisfied. Our aim is to provide you with quality products at an affordable price. If an item does not meet your expectations, we'll gladly refund your money within 30 days after purchase. In order to keep our prices the lowest possible, some exceptions apply, including a 20% restocking fee applied after 30 days and 30% restocking fee applied after 60 days, should the item be in a usable condition. Please see our Returns section for detailed information.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
If you find the same product for a lower price from any other company, we will refund/match the difference. Offer is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Valid on orders shipped within the continental United States. Cannot price match against auction sites. Pricing match is based on competitor complying with Manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy. If a product is listed below “MAP” we may not be able to match that price. Vendor that we price match must have product available to purchase and not on backorder.
CaviCide™ Wipes (160 Count)
CaviCide™ is a hospital-grade, ready-to-use multipurpose disinfectant and cleanser, and it is approved by the EPA. Within just two minutes it is able to fight against serious infective agents, such as VRE and MRSA, and with three minutes of use, it can fight against things like Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. It can decontaminate and pre-clean a large variety of items before they are transported out of the facility and prior to high-level disinfection and sterilization. Items and surfaces that are non-porous and hard can be fully disinfected with this product. It only takes a single wipe to clean a surface or piece of equipment.
Hazards like HBV, TB, and MRSA that can easily be left on your equipment die within minutes of being exposed to these wipes.
These wipes are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency so you can rest assured you aren’t hurting the planet by keeping your space clean. With 160 wipes per container, you can use as many as it takes to get your workspace as clean as necessary.
- Get the advantage of Cavicide power in a wipe
- Kills HBV fast in 3 minutes, TB in 5 minutes
- Effective against MRSA
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces or items
- Ideal for precleaning or decontamination of critical or semi-critical items prior to sterilization or high-level disinfection
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting potentially contaminated instruments and equipment prior to transport out of the facility
- 160 non-abrasive wipes per canister
CAVICIDE KILL CLAIMS:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Clostridium difficile (vegetative cells only)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS)
- Influenza A2 Virus