The CerviPedic Neck-Relief™ is an extremely comfortable and adjustable neck support that patients can use to reinforce the natural curve of the cervical spine. Its unique, compact design allows it to be comfortably used supine or sitting up at home to extend their treatment in between adjustments. Patients tend to use it regularly and for much longer periods because it is comfortable and easy to use.
It is also used in doctors’ office/exam rooms as a tool for prep or recovery, many doctors will have patients lie on it for a few minutes before or after cervical adjustment. It helps to relax the patient and many will end up taking one to use at home. Also used while patient is lying supine during massage and on roller tables.
The CerviPedic Neck-Relief™ is adjustable. The amount of cervical support is easily increased or decreased as needed to suit a certain patient or to allow them to progress through their treatment. Cervical support is increased with a simple push on the front of the device, or instantly decreased with the release button on the back.
For patients with sensitivity or who need even less support, each unit comes with instructions to convert it to “gentle mode” which gives them the option of a milder arch. Each unit comes with a custom fit pillow case to always keep it fresh and clean.
- Relaxes neck and shoulder muscles in just minutes
- Relieves neck tension and headaches
- Reinforces natural cervical curvature
- Adjustable - easily choose exact level of support you need
- Gentle – remove adjustable support to provide milder arch
- Comfortable plush fabrics are breathable and soft on the skin
- Custom fit washable pillow case included
- Dimensions: 11” x 9” x 4”